Friday, February 4, 2011

What's On Your Table?

Lovely Pip from the legendary Meet Me At Mikes has shown what's on her table this morning.

Here's what's on mine...



1. New and vintage crossstich and prints framed and waiting to be hung
2. Vintage crossstitch with broken glass waiting to be replaced
3. Vintage bird print in the process of being framed
4. Cocktail umbrellas I am planning to do something funky and cool with
5. Miss Six's tyrannosaurus, waiting to get it's hips glued
6.My new Stitch Dictionary by Lucinda Ganderton

Both the crossstiches are very special as they were done by my hubby's grandmother who is no longer with us.

What's on your table this morning?

3 comments:

  1. Those little cocktail umbrella bring back memories. I loved getting one when I was a kid. Can't wait to see what your plans for them are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to tell you about the homemade deodorant. Very easy. I just use equal amounts of baking soda, corn starch and coconut oil. Melt together in small pot then pour into container to cool. I use a glass jar then you just scoop a little bit out with your fingertips. It might be a little hard but coconut oil melts at body temp so it is easy to apply. I also like to add essential oils to it. I do this after it has melted, just before pouring it into the container. It works really well. I can't remember what the original link is. If you have any questions, just email me. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what lovely cross stitches! i have been looking at the op shops for a few nice ones for my bare walls :)

    thanks for your comment on my blog about 'the handmade marketplace'. i have just ordered in from the book depository. cant wait to get it in my mailbox!!! yay!

    kel x

    ReplyDelete